Howard Cundey aims to make leasing a commercial property easy and straightforward. We outline below the standard information required for renting a commercial property and fees which may apply.
All tenants will also need to qualify through the following referencing process for the chosen property.
– Photographic ID (passport/driving licence)
– Proof of address (bank/utility bill)
– Satisfactory credit history
– Satisfactory landlord reference
– Accountant reference along with supplying 3 years of audited accounts
– Two satisfactory trade references
The following will be payable to Howard Cundey in advance of the referencing being instructed. The referencing will be outsourced to a third party company on behalf of Howard Cundey.
|Description||Fee / Charge||VAT||Total|
|Individual Reference (sole trader etc)||£40.00 per person||£8.00||£48.00 per person|
VAT is calculated at the current rate 20% and is subject to alteration in line with any rate change.