Dubai is a city synonymous with Resplendence, splendour and extravagance.
HCL International is giving you the chance to experience an unrivalled standard of Luxury. Take in the world famous Burj Al Arab, visit the stunning Jumeirah Beach, have lunch by the marina or simply relax in the sunshine with a cocktail beside a stunning pool.
With flights, hotel and £500 spending money included, you will be spoilt for choice. Good Luck!
To be eligible, all you have to do is fill the form below and like, share and follow HCL International on Facebook or Instagram. Competition closes on the 1st November 2019.
HCL International: Selling Unique Exclusive Properties in Dubai
Follow us on Facebook
Enter the competition
Terms & Conditions
Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition
- You must be a UK resident
- The prize consists of 2 return flights to Dubai with Emirates, a 3-night stay for 2 people at a 4-star Hotel, £500 cash shopping. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
- The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
- This prize includes flights as a certificate for 2 return flight economy class airline tickets on Emirates for travel between London Gatwick to Dubai, including taxes with a 3 -night stay at 4-star hotel standard room on room only basis for 2 people.
- Flight tickets are valid for travel and are valid for 12 months from 1st November 2019.
- All prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
- Transportation of Passengers and Baggage on flights operated by Emirates, Carriers doing business as Emirates, By purchasing a ticket or accepting transportation, the passenger agrees to be bound thereby. Incorporated terms may include, but are not limited to:
- Limits on liability for delay, damage or loss of baggage, including fragile or perishable goods.
- Itinerary must be a published fare routing.
- All travel must be completed by the expiration date listed under authorization details Extensions of the expiration date is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Stopovers and circle trip combinations are not permitted.
- Open tickets are not permitted.
- Customer is liable for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
- Claims restrictions, including time periods within which a passenger must file a claim or bring an action against Emirates.
- Emirates reserve the rights to change the terms of the Contract of Carriage.
- Rules on reconfirmation of reservations, check-in times and refusal to carry.
- Emirates Airlines rights and limits on liability for delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, the substitution of alternate air carrier or aircraft, and rerouting.
- No additional costs or charges related to travel are included.
- HCLI shall have no liability for notifications not received by any potential prize winner. Any person entering the competition or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless HCLI and Emirates each of their respective affiliates employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the competition or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. Winner and plus one must have own valid passport and travel insurance.
- Any person entering the auction or accepting or using any prize grants HCLI a perpetual right to use his/her name, other biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for commercial or publicity purposes, at any time without notice or compensation except where prohibited by law. Employees of Howard Cundey Property limited and its affiliates are not eligible to enter.
- HCLI decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Sponsor. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The hotel stay is for 3 nights for 2 people in a standard room basis, including tax at a 4-star hotel in Dubai
- Stay does not include breakfast, room service, mini bar, resort fees, incidentals or parking charges.
- Hotel stay is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- If a flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize.
- Airport transfers in Dubai and the UK are not included.
- Prize tickets do not include chauffeur-drive, valet parking or rail tickets.
- Both guests must be over the age of 18.
- Once travel and accommodation have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- Whilst we will do all we can to book your trip on your preferred dates, this is not always possible and we ask that you provide three options as soon as possible after the competition and at least four weeks’ notice to make a booking.
- More popular holiday periods for the destination get booked up quickly and there are no guarantees we will be able to offer your first choice.
- The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- The prize or gift is conditional upon the individuals attending a no obligation property presentation at one of our preferred partners to provide HCLI with a testimonial for just on their website on the vision and future of Dubai. The presentation will last no more than an hour.
- Competition closes on 1st August 2019.